It can be a tedious task to put your finger on just one ring! Especially, when available choices range from gold and platinum rings in wide varieties of cuts and designs. When you want something unique, selecting the perfect engagement ring becomes even more difficult. This is simply because diamond engagement rings were traditionally bought in conventional cuts, like the round or princess/square cuts. And when you and your partner want to go out of the convention, for sure a complicated yet distinct adventure awaits you!
Buckle in and get ready to explore Five rare diamond cuts and ring shapes that will make your engagement ring entirely unique!
- Diamond Eternity Ring - A diamond eternity ring is embedded carefully to fit in multiple evenly spaced and placed diamonds spanning the entire circumference of your engagement ring band. They are available as gold and platinum engagement rings. Our experts suggest choosing platinum ring bands for durability reasons.
- Oval Diamond Rings - If your desire is to segue from the conventional round-cut diamonds, then an Oval-cut diamond is what you should seek for your engagement ring’s diamond! Oval is a suggestion for long fingers, as the long stone would complement the beauty within the length of your finger! Oval-cut diamonds make elegant solitaires. At the same time, they fit very well into a three-stones engagement ring. It is a unique property of both oval and round-cut diamonds, but the oval shape again suits your wish to have a unique and modern diamond cut.
- Pear-Shaped Diamond Rings - Pear-cut diamonds are not cut as deep as a round or a princess-cut diamond, so your engagement ring would have a splendid look because of the preserved weight! Pear-shaped diamonds are also known to make beautiful pendants. During your engagement period, you can get pear-shaped diamond pendants that would sync with your engagement ring.
- Heart-Shaped Diamond Rings - The heart is an eternal symbol of love, and so they make a perfect fit for an engagement ring if you wish to purpose to your beloved on Valentine’s Day. Heart-shaped diamonds are royal and only sit well as solitaires and don’t gel well with side stones! They need all that space for themselves!
- Marquise Diamond Rings - It’s a close resemblance to a pear-shaped diamond ring, but has spikes on both ends. Marquise diamonds sit very well in a three-stone diamond ring. And a combination of pear-shaped diamonds on either side of a marquise diamond would soften the ring’s appearance by giving it the appeal of a floral pattern!
While making a unique engagement ring, we cannot leave behind the engagement band on which your precious diamond would sit. Moreover, if you plan to wear your engagement ring alongside your wedding ring while selecting the latter, be mindful of the unique design of the former.
If you liked the tips we shared with you, pass them on to your fellow to-be bride and groom friends! Visit our online store and share your Liali Shopping experience on our Instagram page.